25.11.12

Options hairstyles for New Year's Eve 2013

My name is Julia. Much of yourself will not speak, except to say that I am absolutely happy young girl. Publication decided to write a very spontaneous, for the simple reason that I finally found the time to sit down at the laptop and seek evening pilings and hairstyles. In December, I have two major holidays: Company Day and New Year's corporate wife



For Christmas get-togethers with family, I prefer to do simple styling in person, as it is very sorry to spend 1-2 hours in the hands of an experienced master. In general, in terms of time, in my life is the greatest wealth and luxury! And time is always short. Oh, how I wanted to be able to spend 24 hours without sleep or rest ... But in general, it's not about that. Personally I prefer the longer hair from her hair down, and most likely this year, I would not change myself. I present to you my collection of evening hairstyle and pilings. I hope that my efforts will be useful in creating an image of the New Year. Thank you!






No comments:

Post a Comment